OPEN M-F 24/7We know how important getting your record expunged is to you. This is why we have now made our hours of operation 24/7.
Call (201) 464-0630
LOWEST PRICEIf you get a lower “Quoted” complete case fee from any Law Office or Attorney we will beat that case fee. Guaranteed!
HERE TO HELPWe will answer your questions. Give you the correct Legal Advice that only an experienced attorney can give you. Explain the Process, Timing, Fee’s and move you forward.
Excellence In Expungements
Easy Case Start For You.
- We Keep It Simple For You. All That Is Generally Required From You Is Usually Only One (1) Step, Then We Take Over The Process Throughout The Case And Court System Until The Expungement Is Granted And Your Case Is Completed.
- Completely Paperless, You Simple Scan And Email Us The Records And Documents We Need To Start. We Help And Advise You As To What Records And Documents You Will Need To Start.
No Office Visits.
- No Office Visits or Wasting Your Valuable Time, The Whole Process is Done By Gathering The Required Information and Documents Either by Mail, Fax or E-Mail. But of Course Clients Who Prefer an Office Consultation are Always Welcome.
Great Filing Process.
- From Start To Finish, We Will Make The Expungement Filing Smooth And Seamless For You, Due To a Team Processes We Have In Place as Well as Our Experience Over Many Years of Filing Expungements.
No Court Appearance Required.
- No Court appearance to go to in 99% of the cases.
Dedicated Staff and Attorney.
- We Have an Attorney and a Dedicated Team Who Only Handle Expungements.
- Meaning Faster Processing, Notifications, and Filing of The Your Case.
- Any Problems Should Arise! Delays Are Minimized and Solved Immediately.
- When You Contact Us, We Will Always Respond Back To You Immediately.
Clients Notified of Every Step.
- Clients are notified at each stage of the expungement process throughout their case by our Email notification system for maximum privacy.
- Notification by Regular Mail also available.
- The notification also includes a copy of your full and current documents at each step of the process.
- The notification also includes United States Postal Service “Proof of Service” providing proof of deliveries to all required agencies.
- Notifications are very important. Why? by the end of your case, you will have a record and a copy of your entire file.
Flat Fee Rates.
- A Very Affordable Value Flat Rate Fee.
- Full Case Fee and Costs are Presented to the You up Front “No Surprises”.
Why Use Our Firm.
- We Are a Local Firm in New Jersey – “WE ARE NOT” a National Firm Operating From Outside The State of New Jersey. All These Outside Firms Do is Hire an Attorney in The State of New Jersey to Help You. Generally, You Will Not Be Getting The Best and Most Qualified Representation From These Types of Firms That Are Not From This State. Just Think About That !!! A Florida or California Law Firm Helping You Complete an Expungement In The State of New Jersey.
- Have You Ever For Any Reason Made A Mistake In Your Life And That Incident Keeps Coming Back To Affect You Negatively, Over And Over Again?
- Your Career, Income Potential And Family Suffer.
- Our Law Firm Is Here To Help You, Expunge And Seal Your Record Giving You A Second Chance.
- The Greatest Satisfaction We Truly Get Is In Helping Our Clients, Who Have Made Mistakes In The Past Or Who Have Arrests Without A Conviction Which Ultimately Effects Their Future.
- We Recognize That “No One Is Perfect” And That “Everyone Deserves A Second Chance.”
About Using The Information Provided To You On Our Website
- This website absolutely is not a substitute for seeking advice from an Attorney especially when you need one, please call us and talk to an Attorney.
- Laws are always changing; Again, for the most up to date and accurate information relating to expunging your record in the State of New Jersey please contact our office and speak to an Attorney.
- We hope that our website will be helpful to our Clients, Attorney’s and Anyone who is interested in getting the basic information needed about the New Jersey Expungement Process.